מחשב נייח Dell OptiPlex 9020 SFF Desktop Core™ i5-4690 3.50 GHz 480GB SSD 16GB WIN10 Pro
Power meets manageability.
Take control with the powerful OptiPlex 9020 — Dell’s most manageable desktop featuring Intel® vPro™ and Dell’s unique vPro extensions.
High performance for demanding jobs
Breeze through your toughest jobs with our most powerful OptiPlex desktop.
– Boost productivity with up to 4th Gen Intel® Core™ i5 and Intel® Core™ i7 processors.
– Select Windows 8 Pro or Windows 7 Professional and power up a desktop that is ready to work, right from the start.
– Store plenty of data and access it quickly with hard drive, solid-state drive (SSD) or high-performance solid-state hybrid drive (SSHD) options.
– Easily run multiple applications simultaneously with up to 32GB of high-bandwidth Double Data Rate 3 (DDR3) memory.
– Multitask with up to three displays and accelerate your graphics performance with optional discrete graphics.
Easily manage the entire desktop fleet and keep your business running smoothly with exceptional, integrated manageability features.
– Remotely manage and update your desktops with next-generation Intel® vPro™ technology.
– Perform one-to-many, out-of-band BIOS management with Dell’s unique Intel vPro extensions for BIOS management and hard drive wipe.
– Reduce costs to deploy, monitor and update systems with Dell’s automated tools and utilities for client systems management.
– Centralized control and security through delivery of on-demand virtual desktops from the cloud to stateless and diskless Dell OptiPlex Cloud Desktops, powered by Dell Wyse WSM.
Data protection from desktop to the cloud
Protect your data no matter where it resides — from desktop to mobile to the cloud — with comprehensive security and encryption solutions.
– Centrally manage data-encryption policies across devices without disrupting end users or existing IT processes with Dell Data Protection | Encryption (DDP | E).
– Control access to systems and data with Dell Data Protection | Security Tools for single sign-on and authentication management.
– Tighten security with self-encrypted drive and user-authentication options.
– Delete data remotely with Dell’s unique Intel® vPro™ extension for remote hard drive wipe.
Connectivity for easy collaboration
Collaborate and share data efficiently with colleagues across your organization with fast connectivity and communications features.
– Connect using onboard Gigabit Ethernet (GbE), optional Wireless LAN or optional Bluetooth®.
– Easily set up VoIP communications with headphone mini-jacks, Microsoft® Lync® and Lync-certified headsets.
– Support fast data transfers with native high-speed USB 3.0 support.
Flexible configurations for your workspace
Seamlessly integrate your PC into any office environment and work on virtually any size desk. OptiPlex 9020 desktops offer flexibility with a range of chassis sizes.
– Deploy with flexibility and select from multiple configuration options, including three different chassis sizes and a space-saving all-in-one design.
– Conserve valuable workspace with the ultrasmall form factor chassis — one of the smallest business desktops available with an internal power supply.
– Provide room for legacy PCI cards with the OptiPlex 9020 mini tower chassis.
– Minimize desktop clutter with Dell’s wireless keyboards and mice.
Integrated solutions to protect and manage
Maximize the efficiency, security and management of your OptiPlex systems with robust, integrated solutions.
– Dell Data Protection helps you secure data and control user access with comprehensive, flexible, easily managed data protection and access-control solutions.
– Dell Systems Management with Dell KACE offers efficient, centralized and automated management to help you save time and money.
– Dell Cloud Desktop and Dell Cloud Client Computing help you improve service delivery to your desktops and enhance productivity with streamlined management and seamless access to data and resources.
Help lower your power use and reduce your environmental footprint with highly efficient OptiPlex desktops.
– ENERGY STAR 5.2 compliance, EPEAT registration and efficient power supplies provide assurance that your OptiPlex is designed for efficiency.
– An environmentally conscious design, including a chassis built from 10 percent postconsumer recycled plastics, can help lower your environmental footprint.
Essential accessories for your OptiPlex 9020
Complete your OptiPlex 9020 with a widescreen monitor and a dual monitor stand. Look for these great products and more at checkout.
|4th gen Intel® Core™ i5
|Processor boost frequency
|LGA 1150 (Socket H3)
|Processor cache type
|System bus rate
|Processor operating modes
|Thermal Design Power (TDP)
|PCI Express slots version
|Maximum number of PCI Express lanes
|PCI Express configurations
|Number of processors installed
|Maximum internal memory supported by processor
|Memory types supported by processor
|Memory clock speeds supported by processor
|Memory bandwidth supported by processor (max)
|Maximum internal memory
|Internal memory type
|Memory clock speed
|Total storage capacity
|Optical drive type
|Number of storage drives installed
|Total SSDs capacity
|Number of SSDs installed
|Discrete graphics adapter
|On-board graphics adapter
|Discrete graphics adapter model
|On-board graphics adapter model
|Intel® HD Graphics 4600
|On-board graphics adapter base frequency
|On-board graphics adapter dynamic frequency (max)
|Maximum on-board graphics adapter memory
|Number of displays supported (on-board graphics)
|On-board graphics adapter ID
|Ethernet LAN data rates
|USB 2.0 ports quantity
|USB 3.2 Gen 1 (3.1 Gen 1) Type-A ports quantity
|VGA (D-Sub) ports quantity
|PS/2 ports quantity
|Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports
|S/PDIF out port
|Serial ports quantity
|Water cooling system
|Number of 3.5" bays
|Number of 5.25" bays
|Cable lock slot
|Operating system installed
|Windows 10 Professional
|Operating system architecture
|Intel® Wireless Display (Intel® WiDi)
|Enhanced Intel SpeedStep Technology
|Embedded options available
|Intel® InTru™ 3D Technology
|Intel® Clear Video HD Technology (Intel® CVT HD)
|Intel VT-x with Extended Page Tables (EPT)
|Thermal Monitoring Technologies
|Intel Stable Image Platform Program (SIPP)
|Intel® AES New Instructions (Intel® AES-NI)
|Intel® Secure Key
|Intel® OS Guard
|Intel Trusted Execution Technology
|Execute Disable Bit
|Intel FDI Technology
|Intel Enhanced Halt State
|Processor package size
|37.5 x 37.5 mm
|Supported instruction sets
|CPU configuration (max)
|Graphics & IMC lithography
|Thermal solution specification
|Intel Virtualization Technology for Directed I/O (VT-d)
|Intel Identity Protection Technology version
|Intel Stable Image Platform Program (SIPP) version
|Intel Secure Key Technology version
|Intel Virtualization Technology (VT-x)
|Intel Small Business Advantage (SBA) version
|Intel TSX-NI version
|Processor ARK ID
|Intel® Turbo Boost Technology
|Intel® Hyper Threading Technology (Intel® HT Technology)
|Intel® Quick Sync Video Technology
|Intel® My WiFi Technology (Intel® MWT)
|Intel® Identity Protection Technology (Intel® IPT)
|Intel® Anti-Theft Technology (Intel® AT)
|Power supply input voltage
|100 - 240 V
|Power supply input frequency
|50 - 60 Hz
|Operating temperature (T-T)
|0 - 35 °C
|Storage temperature (T-T)
|-40 - 65 °C
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)
|20 - 80%
|-598.4 - 120000" (-15.2 - 3048 m)
|-598.4 - 420000" (-15.2 - 10668 m)
|RoHS, ENERGY STAR
|3.66" (93 mm)
|12.3" (312 mm)
|11.4" (290 mm)
|13.2 lbs (6 kg)